Dr. Lauren Rosen offers a full scope of internal medicine services, and cares for patients age 18 and older. Her emphasis is on facilitating wellness, prevention, and lifestyle modifications.
Wellness and Prevention Care
Individualized wellness program with ongoing counseling and monitoring of goals. Quarterly follow up visits to promote wellness and healthy lifestyle activities.
Sessions with health coach for fitness and exercise training, nutrition education and guidance, weight management, and healthy meal planning — includes 2 complimentary sessions.
Specialized membership package and reduced fees to Strafford Chiropractic and Healing Center for services including chiropractic care, pain management assessment, acupuncture, massage, cryotherapy.
Collaboration between Dr. Rosen, the health coach, affiliate referrals and you – to promote success with the pursuit of your wellness goals.
- Annual Comprehensive Physical + Lifestyle Medicine Assessment
- Acute and urgent care
- Women’s Health and Gynecological care, including counseling for management of menopause and hormone replacement therapy
- Men’s health
- Complex care management for chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension & metabolic syndrome
- Most routine insurance-covered vaccines
- Medical Marijuana card certification
Screening, Testing & Procedures
- In-depth review of family history, referral for genetic testing where appropriate
- Preoperative and work physicals with EKG testing when appropriate
- Camp and sports physicals
- Dermatology screening
- In-house lab tests including strep screen, urinalysis, pregnancy test
- EKG testing
- Body Composition Analysis
- Vision & Hearing screening
- Office procedures including skin biopsies, laceration repair, joint injections, cryotherapy, and excision of lesions